Title: Senior Market Research Analyst
Market research analysts assist our operational activities in understanding the types of products that consumers want and determine who would purchase them and at what price. Creation of this position will help us bring in more ideas and methods of marketing and distribution, sales, gathering statistical data for competitors, examining prices and analyzing data for prior sales in order to predict sales.
- Surveying the Lifestyle of Arab, Persian and African consumers.
- Writing Proposals for the business.
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of market and lifestyle research projects;
- Managing the collection of quantitative and qualitative data;
- Summarizing and analyzing data;
- Summarizing and explaining research findings and their implications;
- Preparing findings for marketing strategies;
- Reviewing and abstracting published research.
- The job holder may be required to undertake additional duties, which may be reasonably expected and forms part of the job of the division/ project.
- Prepare presentations and maintain budget control for the department.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Assists in formulating the overall research plan to consolidate research objectives, targets, frequency, strategies, and resources to establish and align guiding principles for all business units across the company. Manage and review the research plan to reflect business changes to achieve a consistent alignment.
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- Evidence of strong communication and organizational skills; planning, project execution, priority setting, problem solving
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and under pressure of deadlines;
- Demonstrated capability in managing project tasks;
- Technical expertise and supervisor/staff development skills strongly preferred.
- Must have a masters degree
- 7- 10 yrs of experience, , experience in quantitative research
- You have a College/University Degree (Master in BA is an advantage)
Please send your resume to Sajith@ibuz.ae