Title: Market Research Analyst
Location: Africa (Kenya/Angola)
Salary: USD $ 1500-2000/Month
To research the consumer needs in African Countries in order to cater the requirements of the consumers needs and equally increase the Sales of company Products.
- Gathering and analyzing market data is the main responsibility of market research analysts. Initiate methods and procedures for obtaining data, such as conducting Internet, telephone or direct-mail surveys or face-to-face consumer studies.
- Make recommendations to the department based on data analysis, product design, delivery and promotion.
- Develop new techniques for conducting market research in a cost-effective manner.
- Analyze data and preparing reports
- Advise management on new innovations in the area of market research, and create new ways to meet the needs of a changing marketplace.
- Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires, or arrange to obtain existing data.
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- Professional knowledge in financial & market analysis.
- Organization & planning skills.
- Creative Thinking & Analytical skills.
- Advanced Communication & Interpersonal Skills.
- Public Relations Skills.
- Information gathering skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Computer literacy: MS windows applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and spreadsheets…)
- Initiative – Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- 2 -3 Years of experience.
- Analyzing Data or Information – Identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
- Getting Information – Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Interpreting the Meaning of Information for Others – Translating or explaining what information means and how it can be used.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates – Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
Please send your resume to Sajith@ibuz.ae