Title: SENIOR HR MANAGER – Luxury Retail Division
Salary: AED18K/Month+ Other Benefits
Note: Due to the nature of the position the client prefers Indian candidates with great personality and maturity with neutral accent (or no MTI influence) (Must have 8-10 years of experience in larger firms- 1000+ Employees. )
- The opportunity also will oversee the implementation of HR programs and the daily operations of Human Resources strategy to ensure employee services are delivered efficiently in a quality focus manner.
- The business is expecting significant growth in the coming years so the appointment will provide on-going career challenge meeting and managing the business’ and employee needs.
General HR Administration
1. Ensure employees have received and understood all relevant HR policies as well as the U.A.E Labor Law, and monitor compliance.
2. Supervise administration for all employee related to government processes.
3.Ensure all HR documentation and filing are updated.
4. Manage employee relocations in and out of U.A.E as well as within U.A.E.
5. Prepare timely HR reports on headcount, productivity, turnover, and such reports as may be requested for by management or HO.
6. Organize and facilitate employee opinion survey.
7. Proactively manage all employee morale and motivation initiatives, including recognition programs, social events, etc.
8. Facilitate the process of employee separation, with particular emphasis on protecting the company.
9. Manage the relationship with external service partners.
Compensation & Benefits
1. Organize local salary survey, when required, and compile data for analysis, decision making and presentation to employees.
2. Facilitate the annual salary review process.
3. Maintain accurate records, including employee salary data sheets, salary scales.
4. Administer the local sales incentive, and bonus plans.
5. Manage the health insurance relationship, and act as intermediary between employees and Insurance Companies on all policy issues.
6. Administer employee benefits, including vacation entitlements, loans, etc.
Training & Development
1. Administer the performance management process and conduct periodic follow-up with supervisors on performance correction and individual development plans.
2. Prepare training calendar, liaise with internal and external training providers, prepare training materials when required and organize training sessions.
Recruitment & Selection
1. Manage the recruitment process through involvement in personnel requisitions, internal job postings, candidate search, CV screening, interviews, selection, offers and placement.
2. Facilitate the new employee orientation program.
3. Ensure periodic progress reviews of new employees are conducted by the supervisor and facilitate the confirmation process.
Demonstrated knowledge of U.A.E Labor Law and HR strategies
– Experience and involvement in HR policies and process administration
– Must have experience in making effective presentations to both large and small groups
– Proven ability to work with a variety of people from different backgrounds and develop strong working relationships
– Strong communication skills at both the group and individual levels
– Proficient in MS Office applications
PG in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field