Title: RECRUITMENT MANAGER – Luxury Retail Division
Salary: AED17K/Month+ Other Benefits
Contact : Sajith@ibuz.ae
Important Note: Due to the nature of the position the client prefers Indian educated candidates with great personality and maturity with neutral accent (or no MTI influence) (Must have 5-10 years of experience in larger firms )
- The opportunity also will oversee the implementation of recruitment programs and the daily operations of Human Resources strategy to ensure employee services are delivered efficiently in a quality focus manner.
- The business is expecting significant growth in the coming years so the appointment will provide on-going career challenge meeting and managing the business’ and employee needs.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are involved in overseas mass recruitments in any of the following countries – (Egypt,Syria,India,Philippines etc.)
- Must have great personality and should be accountable for the tasks assigned to the individual and team on a daily basis.
- Two recruiters will be reporting directly to this role.
Recruitment & Selection
1. Manage the recruitment process through involvement in personnel requisitions, internal job postings, candidate search, CV screening, interviews, selection, offers and placement.
2. Facilitate the new employee orientation program.
3. Ensure periodic progress reviews of new employees are conducted by the supervisor and facilitate the confirmation process.
-Demonstrated knowledge of U.A.E Labor Law and Recruitment strategies
– Must have experience in making effective presentations to both large and small groups
– Proven ability to work with a variety of people from different backgrounds and develop strong working relationships
– Strong communication skills at both the group and individual levels
– Proficient in MS Office applications
Must be a graduate with 4+ years of relevant experience in U.A.E