Job Title: Accounts Supervisor
Department/ Division: Finance / Head Office
No of Heads Required: 1
Salary Range: AED 6500 – AED 7000 per month.
Experience : 2-5 yrs relevant experience
Qualification: B.Com/ Post Graduate (M. Com)
Must have any of these: CA, ACCA / ICWA, CIMA (Inter/ Final)/CMA/ etc.
Note: Due to the nature of this position our client prefers candidates who meet following criteria:
- Candidate must be fully competent in accountancy, and not auditing
- Indian Educated Hindi Speaking male candidates preferred
- Fully competent with bank reconciliations and closure of accounts
- Can be part or fully qualified CA, ACCA/ICWA, CIMA, CMA
- Candidates on visit visa preferred
- Good clear/fluent communication skills
- Must have any of these: CA, ACCA / ICWA, CIMA (Inter/ Final)/CMA/ etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning organizing and implementing accounting operations and objectives and coordinating and integrating all activities toward achievement of established goals and objectives.
- Supervise and monitor the Accounts team on Day to day activities and ensure data updation is done on timely basis with accuracy.
- Scrutinizing and Posting GL Related transactions on a daily basis.
- Ensure all the month end closing entries are posted with accuracy on timely basis.
- Manages the AR function of the group including credit control.
- Preparing monthly MIS reports (P&L, Balance Sheet)
- Preparing the monthly variance with Budget & Previous year figures with detailed commentary.
- Keeping track of the insurance requirements of the group and follow up with service providers on routine transactions.
- 2-5 years of work experiences in a medium sized organization preferably in the UAE. Retail experience will be an advantage.
- Sound accounting concepts and excellent understanding of accounting transactions at all levels.
- Working knowledge of Navision 2009 or any other ERP
- Advanced knowledge of working in financial models in Ms. Excel .
- Self motivated team player with good interpersonal and communication skills and able to work to meet strict deadlines.
Please send your resume to Sajith@ibuz.ae