Job Title: Treasury Supervisor
Department/ Division: Finance / Head Office
No of Heads Required: 1
Experience : 5-6 year experience in Treasury Functions.
Salary: Up-to AED 5-6K
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Dealing with bank on daily basis with respect to treasury and trade related activities
- Preparation Import Letter of Credit preparation as per the UCP 600 Guidelines – Knowledge of Inco-terms
- Verification of Export Letter of Credit verification and export documents preparation.
- Verification of various type of import documents – LC based, DP based, DA based etc on daily basis.
- Very good command over English- written as well communication which is required for preparation bank correspondence and dealing with bank officials on regular basis
- Preparation of Board Resolutions for Accounting Opening, organizing and managing the account opening task.
- Experience in Trade documentation
- Handling treasury areas, preparation daily cash flow statement and managing receivable and payable.
- Experience in Accounts and finance –
- Passing journal entries, verifying the accuracy
- Preparation of Financial Statement and bank reconciliation
- 4-5 years of work experiences in a medium sized organization preferably in the UAE. Retail experience will be an advantage.
- Working knowledge on LC preparation. Knowledge of UCP 600 guideline and ICC Publication.
- Working experience on Letter Drafting, preparation of board resolution
- Sound accounting concepts and excellent understanding of accounting transactions at all levels.
- Working knowledge of Navison 2009 or any other ERP
- Advanced knowledge of working in financial models in Ms. Excel .
- Self motivated team player with good interpersonal and communication skills and able to work to meet strict deadlines.
Qualifications & Skills
- B.Com Graduate with 5-6 year experience in Treasury Functions.
- Good Communication skills, both oral and written.
Please send your resume to Sajith@ibuz.ae