Job Title: Operations Manager
Department / Division: Malls
Experience : Min 5 yrs (Relevant Experience in Mall Management )
Nationality Preference : Any
Qualification : Any degree
Salary: AED 20-25K/Month + Benefits.
- Responsible for ensuring the efficient operation and delivery of soft services consisting of security, safety, traffic, car parking management, housekeeping, pest control, waste management & engineering services .
- Negotiate contracts for services. These might include pest control, security, janitorial, maintenance, and other services. Managers might also negotiate for equipment and supplies including cleaning supplies, paper products, landscaping and office products.
- Provide supporting services for Events and Marketing promotions within the Mall.
- Preparation of routine and ad hoc reports, with the objective of keeping the management informed about all issues relating to operations of the mall and taking necessary action thereof.
- Ensure all compliance agreements are in place with suppliers (SLA’s, compliance agreements, maintenance agreements, installation agreements)
- Ensure day to day necessary permission for mall external suppliers and mall in house facilities to be generated and issued.
- Ensure all compliance agreements in place with business partners (shopping centre agreements, commercial agreements and working documents)
- Meet the tenants and listen to their issues and find solutions whenever possible.
- Coordination with tenants for back of the house facilities, Trash disposal, pest control, Safety & Security issues
- Conduct Shopping centre, commercial site and outdoor site inspections.
- Frequent interaction with the retailers/ tenants to understand their needs and their satisfaction level
- Analyze the tenants’ sales.
- Prepare monthly reports.
- Ensures that the Mall opens and closes in accordance with company standards
- Monitor and follow – up on preventive care/scheduled maintenance
- Manage the maintenance team and performance management
- Coach and train the Duty Manager for the execution of all operational processes.
- Manage and oversee the day-day operational problems in conjunction with Ops Duty Manager
- Ensure the workflow process is maintained and adhered to on a daily basis
- Ensure that SOPs for the Mall, security and housekeeping are monitored and followed.
- Elevate any personnel performance issues to the Personnel Manager immediately.
- Assess and evaluate training opportunities from observations and company –defined best practices and make recommendations to the Personnel Manager and execute action plans.
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Arabic & English speaking candidate preferred.
- Minimum of Five years experience in shopping center management or retail management.
- Related bachelor’s degree or similar education / experience.
- Possess superior communication and interpersonal skills with a high degree of human relations skills.
- Strong organization and management skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding business environment.
- Demonstrate strong time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate a passion for customer service.
- Excellent ability to create teams who works together in partnership.
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and work with a sense of urgency.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate computer proficiency.
- Demonstrate business comprehension.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and store personnel.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
Please send your resume to email@example.com