Position: Facebook Apps Developer /Social Media Strategist
Years of experience: 1Yr
Marital status: Any
Joining date: Immediate
- Job Description:
- Responsible for designing, creating and implementing materials for Client’s New Media requirements.
- Responsible for development and implementation of strategies for utilizing social media tools as per Client’s requirements
- Develops and maintains projects in social media as appropriate to achieve goals, including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Podcasts, blogs, etc
- Develop, execute and maintain a social media program designed to stimulate traffic, generate buzz, increase brand awareness, and grow business
- Manage and maintain the Company’s Facebook page by providing compelling content daily and responding to all comments in a timely manner
- Develop a long-term social media strategy using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and others TBD
- Research relevant topics to cultivate conversations that resonate with Client’s TG
- Monitor key social media trends, keep abreast of latest developments, and recommend appropriate actions to continuously evolve the program and keep it fresh
- Assess the effectiveness of all social media and communications efforts via tracking, analyzing and presenting meaningful measurements for both marketing and non-marketing audiences
- Interact successfully at all levels of the company, serve as an internal social media champion, and thrive under deadline-driven challenges
- Develops plans, time lines and processes for completion of new media projects
- Develops new content and updates current content for Company and its Clients
- Develops testing and posting of web / social media content
- Evaluates available resources relative to costs, budget and time requirements of design projects
- Evaluates projects for logistics and recommends appropriate priorities and schedules
- Stays abreast of advancing technologies and applies new technologies to current projects
- Writes, edits, and proofreads existing & new content.
Business development (new media related)
- Develop new business in New Media as per the agreed monthly target by developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Expertise and experience in the social media space
- Proven ability to develop social media strategies for brands
- Proven ability to manage execution of successful media campaigns for brands
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong project management and performance management skills
- Ability to successfully manage several internal and external initiatives in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to make decisions relating to implementation, strategy, procedures, priorities and scheduling with minimal direction
- Broad knowledge of New Media marketing and advertising concepts and strategies
- Knowledge of Internet functional operation
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database, and email applications as used in a computer network environment
- Excellent writing, editing and verbal communication skills
- Effective communication skills, orally and in writing, including proper use of spelling, punctuation, and grammar
- Ability to be creative and to visualize a design concept and end product
- Ability to research, analyze and interpret data
- Ability and initiative to explore new technologies and techniques
- Must be able to meet deadlines, work well under pressure and have the ability to service multiple projects at one time
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve
- Ability to multitask while maintaining a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work flexible hours due to project demands
- Ability to be self-motivated and work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a diverse workforce