- Responsible for assigned markets e.g. UAE.
- Responsible for a product line – e.g. RME
- Annual Business Planning for assigned products / Countries.
- Maintain and monitor sales forecast selective countries of Middle East and Africa.
- Monitor and analyze sell in and sell through data in key markets.
- Procure stocks based on Sales forecast to service the region.
- Maintain healthy inventory and take corrective actions, whenever, necessary.
- Monitor competitor pricing and take timely corrective actions.
- Undertake regular market visits to key markets for regular market updates.
- Conceptualize, plan, develop and execute appropriate Advertising Material.
- Maintain healthy GP for the product assigned
- Liaise regularly with business partners on issue pertaining to availability / sales of products and appropriate display for the same
- Co-ordinate with Business Partners for finalizing monthly orders
- Analyzing, Reporting and decision making In order to predict future trends and prepare for future market demands
- Follow up for payments and co-ordinate with internal departments to ensure smooth operations
- PSI – Purchase Sales & Inventory
Works for Principal and has to look after 2 -3 Countries outside UAE thru large Distributors & had exposure to look after a channel..
Is working with a Company that deals with products (FMCG / Electronics) not concepts
- Age below 32, Designation
- Asst Manager / Manager – depending on experience
- Salary range 10000 – 14000 AED. – depending on experience
Must be excellent in Excel and Power point. A large part of their job would involve number crunching exercises to identify reasons and give opinions and decisions.
Must be fluent in English and be competent to communicate clearly internally an well as externally with the business partners.
Other Perks / Benefits
Co Transport, Co Lunch, Medical & Life Insurance, Annual air ticket for self, 30 days annual leave, Annual bonus depending on Co performance.