Please find below job description & qualifications required for the role. The person has to have at least 3 years of experience in a similar capacity. Web designing & comprehensive knowledge of the packages like HTML, XML, Dreamweaver may not be required as long as he / she is familiar with what can be done & knows where to look for it.
- Interpreting business needs and the use of creative thinking to develop ideas and concepts to suit the purpose for the website.
- Conceptualize, develop, implement and manage digital marketing strategy of the company.
- Content manage the company’s web environment and making sure that product, marketing and customer support information are constantly updated in both Arabic and English languages.
- Develop and manage a workflow to allow sub-brands to initiate their own campaign while retaining overall control within Corporate Communications and synchronize with the regional digital marketing initiatives of the corporation.
- Constantly analyse web traffic and optimize website for search engine marketing (SEM) to improve organic search results. Regularly interact with Google and Ad Placement Agency in identifying the best campaign activity based on budget and identify least inexpensive, yet most profitable keywords for efficient and effective PPC placement.
- Conceptualize, launch, and measure new campaigns/promotions in support of marketing & brand initiatives in all social network communications Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.
- Plan and manage day-to-day communications with the social media agency including customer support issues.
- Initiates tactical campaigns to generate followers and creating a strong community engagement and recommendations.
- Drives through social media and digital communications requirements during the development phases of new projects and managing ongoing solutions.
- Acts as digital analyst too to specify reports and tracking requirements interpret resultant data and make recommendations. Looks after regular site tracking analyses, market analysis, strategies, and tactics to target and develop varied supporter groups, monitoring of competitors activities, etc.
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of industry standards in website development and content accessibility
- Comprehensive knowledge of web development application packages such as Dreamweaver
- Comprehensive knowledge of HTML, XML, scripting languages, and cross-platform web accessibility standards
- Knowledge and/or past experience with a variety of software such as forms generation, spreadsheet, video editing, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Flash