Position: Leasing Manager – AED Upto 12K+ Other Benefits -Dubai,U.A.E
Nationality Preference: Preferably Arabic speaking candidate.
Remuneration: AED Upto 12K+ Other Benefits
Qualification & skills required:
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Should have good understanding of tenant mix and zoning.
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of managing leasing contracts and negotiation, exposure to tender management
- Strong negotiations and sales skills
- Manages day-to-day operations of leasing and ensure maximum optimization of resources
- Set up objectives and targets and monitor regularly to ensure all objectives are achieved
- Lease vacant space according to defined retailer mix and target
- Manages all leasing activities including attracting new tenants, vetting prospective clients, rental negotiations and the development of attractive leasing packages
- Continually monitor tenant mix to ensure commercially profitable to the mall
- Fine tuning of retailer mix whenever is possible by visiting prospect regularly and have an updated waiting list
- Finalize renewals of existing retailers in accordance to company’s rules and procedures
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on the status and performance of leasing activities
- Coordinate with retailers on a daily basis to resolve issues
- To attend to tenants and clients needs and provide optimal level of service
- Implement all the necessary documentation required in the fulfillment of activities such as leasing, renewals, moving in, moving out and renovation
- Coordinate with other department heads to ensure effective and efficient operation of the mall
- Develop and maintain a long term beneficial relationship with all existing Retail groups, preferably within the GCC to ensure continued and future business
- Prepares a target list of the prospective customers, both local and international suitable for the type of areas available for leasing in the mall.
- Control and generate adequate income from the field of specialty
- Responsible to collect all Rental dues from tenants.
- Perform other tasks as assigned