2 – 4 years of relevant experience in inventory planning with fair idea of finance
- Strong numerical and analytical aptitude
- Prefer candidates with excellent personality and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Proactive attitude
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Team player with experience leading cross-functional team
- Show passion and commitment to cost-effective inventory management.
- Integrate strong and clear analysis and business rationale into sound decision making.
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects – work prioritization, planning and task delegation
- Flexible / Adaptable to Changing Priorities.
- Prefer candidates with experience in Oracle based platforms .