Designation: Leasing Manager
Salary: Open for right candidates with preferred skill-set, relevant market experience and very strong market relations with major retail sector operators and business groups.
Contact : Blal@ibuz.ae
We are looking for a leasing manager (retail spaces) who would manage and lead all leasing programs and activities including planning and development, leasing management and budget forecast in order to maximize rental , thereby increasing various malls profitability with the most desirable and productive tenants: long-term & short term leasing, specialty, kiosk, food court and seasonal tenants.
- 5- 7 years’ experience in leasing commercial spaces.
- Graduate with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English and Arabic (Must-have)
- Should have good understanding of tenant mix and zoning.
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of managing leasing contracts and negotiation, exposure to tender management
- Strong negotiations and sales skills
- One should possess a solid retail leasing background with an open minded attitude and hardworking manner.
- Relevant Market Experience in Shopping mall space leasing in Dubai Market and must possess strong market relations with key retail organisations.
- Bi-Lingual candidate
- Pro-actively market the retail spaces according to tenancy plan and maximize occupancy.
- Study, review and recommend policies and procedures that will increase, improve, and maximize tenant occupancy of the mall
- Manages day-to-day operations of leasing and ensure maximum optimization of resources
- Collaborate with other Departments for the improvement of tenants performance as well as tenancy and leasing operations for the purpose of actualizing target rental income budget and planned occupancy levels; achieve tenant satisfaction within the limits and conditions
- Lease vacant space according to defined retailer mix and target.
- Develop the leasing budget and business plan and establish objectives as required
- Manages all leasing activities including attracting new tenants, vetting prospective clients, rental negotiations and the development of attractive leasing packages
- Fine tuning of retailer mix whenever possible by visiting prospective clients regularly and have an updated waiting list
- Finalize renewals of existing retailers in accordance to company’s rules and procedures
- Implement all the necessary documentation required in the fulfillment of activities such as leasing, renewals, moving in, moving out and renovation
- Develop and maintain a long term beneficial relationship with all existing Retail groups, preferably within the GCC to ensure continued and future business
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on the status and performance of leasing activities.
- Perform other tasks as assigned along with Tenant Management / Lease Administration & Documentation.
- Research and report to Management on competitive Leasing and Specialty leasing trends in the industry and within the geographical and catchment areas of the retail spaces.