Title: Sales & Operations Consultant
Work Location: Yamoussoukro, Ivory Coast
The main target of the company is listed below;
- Develop the equipment lease/rental business in West Africa starting from Ivory Coast (Later to Ghana and Tanzania )
- Overall measure and report on operational issues in the rental division, find opportunities and development plans for achievement within agreed formats and timescales.
- Plan, develop and implement strategy and budgets for the operational management of the division within agreed targets and timelines
- Develop Equipment lease department Policies and Procedures;
- Manage Logistic department system and team;
- Develop Customer operations department system and team;
- Develop effective relationship between Sales, Accounting and Leasing team;
- Develop work time control system and Customer billing methods;
- Develop fleet management, including fleet health and condition control;
- Responsible for Operational performance of equipment leasing;
- Ensure department activities is performed timely, effective and within budget frames;
- Responsible for equipment safe work and safe lifting operations within the Company all activities.
- Strong proven sales/operations skills in Ivory Coast /West African market.
- knowledge and exposure to construction industry in the region is a plus
- Heavy equipment rental or lease or related business experience is nice-to-have;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience on similar position .
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication skills in French
- Should have Valid Driving License