Position: Recruitment Manager
Salary : Upto 15K + Benefits
Benefits : Commissions + Medical Insurance + Annual Flight Allowance
- Ability to plan, organize and pay attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in human Resources or related field or equivalent.
- MS Office skills
- Good personality (energetic, good presentation, driven)
- Industries for Sales Experience profiles – Real estate/Timeshare/Life Insurance/Engineering sales /Banking-Priority Banking, Institutional sales, investment banking.
- You could also look at Corporate sales candidates from different industries.
- Management/Consulting/In-House or agency recruitment experience
- Progressive experience in recruiting as well as prior people management experience.
- Detailed knowledge of employment practices, law, trends and legal compliance.
- Effective interviewing and counseling skills, knowledge of internet recruiting tools.
- Must have finished graduation between years 2001 and 2007
- Prefer candidates who are educated in Indian Institutions
- Candidates who can work for extended working hours preferred
- Must have U.A.E/GCC experience. .