Position: Sales Manager
Location: UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain
Salary: Upto AED 15000 + Benefits
Note: Arabic preferred but not mandatory
- Motivate and sale train the team , specially
- Achieve budget set up by the company
- Communicate effectively keeping team members informed of the progress of store and business goals.
- Handle cash transaction and financial transaction in a thorough and detailed oriented
- Handle in proper manner and efficiently client complaint
- Problem solver
- Operate with integrity and transparency in all daily activities
- Duty roster, maximize staff utilization
- Drive daily sale target on services and retails
- Ability to talk to the Guest regarding services and retails, concepts
- Retail purchasing and inventory
- Focus on details
- Flexibility in schedule’
- Deliver a high level of store presentation and standards through effective execution of Visual Merchandising Guideline
- Highly organized ensuring timely delivery on operation deliverables (rostering, payroll and banking)
- Clear and concise communicator both over the phone and via email.
- Create an experience and joyful environment for staff and clients
- Grow the stores loyal customer
- Develop each team member to deliver the highest level of sales and service standards.
- Lead and driving all sales focus set by the business with drive and determination
- Communicate with Marketing team at the corporate and the Mall
- Create events in the salon
- Safety and cleanliness of all areas
- Guest satisfaction follow up (courtesy call)
- Reporting on weekly basis to corporate office
- Arranging specialist training
- Performance evaluation and disciplinary procedures as per Employee handbook
- Daily briefing, monthly revenue meeting with corporate
- Assist managements with concepts and ideas to keep your beauty spa and boutique ahead of its competition .