Position: Digital Marketing Manager
Salary : AED 20-25K
Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and delivering a range of digital marketing services across the business. Reporting into the General Manager, the senior manager supports the HoD in developing the marketing product, creating digital marketing strategies, delivering PPC & SEO (Social and RTB) campaigns and reporting and analysis. The Senior manager is also responsible for championing overall media proposition within the agency and the industry.
Strategy & Leadership
- Responsible for developing marketing strategy across Digital, Video, Web Management and New Tech
- Write and deliver performance and digital strategies and oversee the translation of these strategies into the final media recommendations/plans.
- Spearhead development of performance strategies and analyses for Clients (e.g., target audience recommendation, media selection criteria/scoring model, geographic targeting, timing/scheduling strategy).
- Responsible for supporting the digital team in web technology & build –
- Assisting in new business development and pitches
- Be a thought leader on performance marketing especially in PPC, Social Biddable and SEO (video and mobile)
- Demonstrate industry knowledge/expertise across all digital media.
- Ensure media deliverables are met and align with Client goals/objectives.
- Work with Clients to identify issues and opportunities on business.
- Oversee client campaigns/projects from start to finish. Ensure on-time and on-target deliverables.
- Ensure measurement and tagging requirement is met on all projects
- Be respected by the client as a performance marketing “expert”
Paid Performance Campaign Activation
- Responsible for developing Paid Performance campaigns and activation
- Generate ideas across brand and performance objectives
- Drafting paid performance proposals and presentations
- Liaise with relevant Agency, client and 3rd party teams in the construction of paid performance campaigns
- Build campaign structure based on client brief
- Develop and manage all components of a paid performance campaign, including keyword portfolio development, creative, landing page optimization, keyword bidding, and maintaining / improving day-to-day campaign spend
- Work closely in sharing and implementing Google Betas/Extensions with clients and work closely with Google on developing the partnership
Natural Performance Campaign Activation
- Develop overall SEO strategy to meet client objectives
- Responsible for driving strategy, planning and execution of SEO consulting for clients
- Be a thought leader in developing innovative and cutting edge SEO strategies and problem solving techniques to maximize client visibility, both on-the-fly and with long-term planning; confident in responding in an on-demand consulting environment
- Deliver clear, actionable recommendations with thorough risk/benefit analysis, projecting estimated effects on traffic and return on investment
- SEO Campaign Management, ranging from day to day tasks (keyword reporting and performance, competitive analysis, site audits, content audits, etc.) to defining and implementing strategic components (SEO reviews, user analysis, keyword targeting models)
- Achieve client business objectives, helping them understand what is realistic, what obstacles may prevent them from achieving them, and what opportunities exist to expand beyond their goals
- Continuously monitor the client’s competitive landscape
- Act as the primary point of contact for the client; responsible for all elements of project planning and workflow management
Web/Social Media Technology & Build
- Use your technical web skills to support the digital team on ad-hoc projects. – As agreed by your line manager
- Participate in brainstorms and consult with wider agency as needed on web technology projects
- Support wider agency in pitches and new business as required
Reporting & Analysis
- Ensuring delivery on performance targets for clients
- Delivery and analysis of weekly performance reports
- Oversee campaign results analysis and help translate information into observations/lessons learned.
- Oversee and develop performance campaign analysis, and provide client with strategic recommendations.
- Lead weekly status and monthly status meetings.
- Analyse engagement metrics (views, visits, views per visit, time on site, bounce rate) to optimize campaign performance.
- Perform A/B Testing for text ads and/or landing pages to improve engagement metrics.
- Create a measurement framework for set KPIs
- Effectively use the most appropriate performance marketing tools and technology
- Maintain appropriate mid-level Client relationships.
- Serve as day-to-day Client contact.
- Build Client respect and be recognized as a leader on their business.
- Sell new project ideas to Client and help to grow business.
Supervisory Skills – as and when required
- Plan/prioritize teamwork and delegate responsibilities accordingly.
- Work with account teams to ensure a seamless integration of work.
- Develop and train Performance executives for advancement.
- Ensure quality control of all media deliverables to Clients.
- Oversee that the performance executives are effectively developing and optimizing campaigns, and add value on behalf of Clients.
- Oversee the budgeting process to ensure that the necessary resources are applied.
- Handle budget allocation/negotiation with internal account teams.
- Review, revise, and track project budgets.
- Aid in completing monthly staffing analysis reports.
- Ensure accurate completion of your timesheets
Internal & External Relationships
- Work closely with HoD to deliver Digital Marketing vision & objectives
- Work closely with Digital Managers to identify and deliver performance marketing requirements (especially inter-company as well)
- Work closely with performance manager/planners to deliver on campaigns