Position : Sales Manager – Advertising & Media Agency
Location : Dubai, U.A.E
Salary : AED 9-15K
Media Sales Manager will serve as the primary business contact for the client and is expected to deliver full client satisfaction and consistently provide excellent customer service as well as represent the client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality with strong abilities to build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
We are looking for someone who has the following attributes ;
- Who can effectively communicate with clients and provide a swift conflict resolution and can strictly comply on client deliverable and revenue.
- Who has the expertise in reviewing all major deliverable i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec etc to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met
- Who can deal with client issues in a timely and efficient manner, informing the Account Director or Managing Director of any problems that may arise.
- Who has the knack of owning the contract and contract renewals for new work of an existing client.
- Who is responsible in approving change orders and invoices, and payment collections.
- Who can work closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Who will ensure that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable
- Who has the keen awareness and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the Account Director, Sales or other Q-Bridge support
- Who will act as the communicator of the client’s goals and represent the client’s interest to the team
- Who can provide regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Who has a strong sense of understanding of the company’s capabilities and services and effectively communicate all offerings to the clients
- Who will be responsible to generate reports to the Account Director providing regular input on all account activity including status and call reports on a weekly basis
- Should possess proven Management skills required in order to create maintain and enhance customer relationships
- Should have extremely detailed experience
- Should demonstrate a highly technical competency (understand software, hardware, networks, etc)
- Should be highly motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- Should exercise high level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Should possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Should handle stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Should have strong abilities to plan and carry out responsibilities with minimal direction