We are looking for a dynamic Recruiter for one of the largest firms in the middle east (in a specific domain) who will be based in Dubai office. This Recruiter will be responsible for driving recruiting efforts and will be a key member of the client’s recruiting team.
- Execute customized, full cycle staffing plans, partnering closely with hiring managers to achieve the best results possible.
- Find candidates through creative sourcing techniques, coordinating with sourcers and agencies as needed
- Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and with the recruiting teams, that will continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internallyCollaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/ or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
- 1-4 years of recruiting/HR
- Experience independently partnering with senior leadership on hiring initiatives
- Ability to effectively influence and drive toward results in a fast-paced environment
- Creativity in problem-solving, resourcefulness across all stages of the hiring cycle
- Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented, and have strong organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively in a highly team-based environment