Job title: Software development Engineer (Java)
Location: Dubai, U.A.E
We are searching for Software Development Engineer for one of our elite client to develop and enhance their products. You should have experience in a mission critical environment, preferably in Airline domain.
Duties and responsibilities
- Translate process and enhancement specifications into programs and develop or refine error-free code within agreed time-scales using development techniques, tools, methods and languages with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- Evaluate changes and perform impact analysis
- Work with functional staff to establish and clarify requirements
- Investigate reported faults in operational code to determine changes and approaches to the code for promotion and replacement, conforming to established procedures.
- Design and prepare unit testing plan strategies and write test scripts to validate all new software development and enhancements. Participate and be responsible for the test and implementation phases of projects
- 2-5 years’ experience in JAVA and J2EE technologies.
- Bachelors in computer science or equivalent qualification
- 2+ years’ of hands on experience in Core Java, JSP, JS, HTML, BootStrap, JQuery, Struts, XML, SQL and Hibernate.
- Good knowledge of IDE like Eclipse, Servers like Weblogic, JBOSS
- Airline domain background preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of relational database concepts, relational logical modeling, best practices, and physical designs involving optimization