Position: Sales Manager – Leisure
Years of Experience : 5-10 Years
Salary : AED 10-14K + Mandatory Benefits
Market: Must be an expert in Deira Market
- Co-coordinating the activities of the Hotel Sales Team, to ensure the efficient day to day operation of the Sales Department. This position will require regular liaison with the Hotel’s General Manager.
- Proactively manage a pre-determined number of key accounts/key prospects and other active accounts to ensure maximum yield in line with budgetary objectives. Maintain valid call objectives and relevant action plans for each key account/key prospect and ensure all follow up is executed in a timely manner.
- Proactively prospecting new accounts for the Hotel and following the sales process through to convert into ‘producing’ accounts
- Take personal responsibility to ensure that Standards are maintained and that the system is utilized to its full capacity.
- Maintain up-to-date activity and rate information for each account. To understand and be in a position to action any group and events enquiries and ensure accurate hand over and follow up to Events Teams.
- To attend any trade fairs as a representative Hotel, ensuring that the quality image of the organization is portrayed, and that every opportunity is taken to promote the Hotel.
- To take personal responsibility for understanding the Marketing plan of the Hotel and the required budgetary guidelines, to enable empowered decisions in all rate negotiations.