Job Location: Kuwait
Interview Location: Dubai
Start Date: ASAP
Sector: F&B /Hospitality
Preference : European/Western Experience
The Training Manager contributes to the achievement of business and strategic objectives by providing and promoting on-site learning and development initiatives focusing on superior service levels, maximizing opportunities for achieving performance objectives.
Commitment and dedication to our Spirit of Service culture is an expected behavior to be displayed towards our owners, guests and team members at all times
Specifically, Training Manager would be responsible for the following:
- Assists in organizing and facilitating new hire and core training for entry level and intermediate positions. Create and maintains a tracking system for training courses and attendance.
- Performs administrative tasks in support of the training function, such as evaluating training and trainee performance, attending department meetings and soliciting feedback from management and prepares and distributes training documentation such as instructional material, handouts, evaluation forms and visual aids; uses multimedia presentation equipment.
- Establishes a communication plan to inform employees and management of training opportunities.
- Researches current trends and information on the industry of training and organizational development.
- Works closely with business partners in a way that builds ownership and commitment around the training and development initiatives
- Maintains a positive employment environment which includes selective hiring, orientation, and the coordination/implementation of management, non-management training and development programs.
- Works with local management in resolving employee relations issues. Consults with management on disciplinary actions, including coaching and counseling of employees.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 6-7 years of previous Hospitality Experience
- 2+ years of Training experience
- Managerial experience
- Experience as a Training Manager in a hospitality role
- 5+ years Training Experience
- 4+ Years of Managerial experience
- Previous Human Resource Management Experience