Position: Merchandiser /Buyer – Fashion Retail
Location: Al Ain, U.A.E
Salary : Salary + Accommodation + Transport + Other Benefits
Note: We will consider outstation candidates as well.
- Analyze past buying trends, sales records, price, and quality of merchandise to determine value and yield
- Purchasing of different fabrics and materials for the production and follow up from A to Z.
- Contact with buyer merchandising team and all supplier
- Collect samples from different suppliers
- Follow up the shipment
- Make comments clear between buyer and supplier.
- Keep clear record of request of materials given from the production and store.
- Prepare purchase order, deposit, payment, and other details
- Keep all records of purchase order and keep the necessary approvals from the management.
- Follow with sourcing or supplier and shipment arrangement etc.
- Make reports of fabric supplier sourcing and audit report to manager.
- Analysis of stocks available in the warehouse
- Replenishment of goods in the warehouse and stores
- Produce detailed store/warehouse inventories with the store keepers.
- Efficiently track store profits
- controlling stock levels based on forecasts for the season;
- Contact to different suppliers and get the new samples as per the market trends.
- gathering information on customers’ reactions to products;
- managing the distribution of stock and completes the necessary paperwork;
- identifying production and supply difficulties and dealing with any problems or delays as they arise;
Skills Required :
- 4- 6 years’ experience in fashion industry as Merchandiser
- Excellent knowledge of garments fabrics and other accessories
- Willingness to travel and visit the retail shops regularly
- Bachelor degree.