Title: Sales Engineer (Packaging Machinery, Coding & Traceability)
Interviews on 25th July
- Execute and achieve annual sales budget
- Handle the complete sales process as you generate new leads, follow up on customers’ inquiries, initiate phone contacts, visit customers, hold project discussions and review, determine feasibility, manage application and close orders.
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in Engineering or related fields.
- At least 3 years of sales experience within machine packaging industry
- Sound Knowledge on Printers ( Hot Melt coding / printing on flexible packaging films, Consumables: liquid inks, solvents, hot melt rolls, Print & Apply Labeling, Laser Hi-speed Printing).
- Highly self-motivated, solution provider and ability to work under pressure.
- Outgoing personality with good sales skills
- Must be a self-starting individual capable of meeting sales objectives and maintaining a steady work pace.
- Must be able to speak persuasively and fluently while selling a product.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, or similar software desired. Requires the ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, with people of various educational and technical backgrounds.
- Age Preference – 28 to 33