Title: Agency Manager
Location : Dubai
Salary : AED 15-20K
Benefits : Mandatory U.A.E Benefits
Note: Must have Agency Manager experience in U.A.E
Agency Manager will register and develop relationship with Real Estate Brokers /Agents within UAE and worldwide to promote the sales of properties. The responsibilities are as mentioned below.
- Ensure the Agency Department services supports the overall corporate objective of the company
- Plan, implement and manage the operating and capital budgets for the department
- Maintain and develop relationship with existing Real Estate Agencies
- Increase the numbers of Agents listed within the Agency Department
- Promote staff development through training, career planning. Conduct training sessions to discuss sales techniques, ethics and methods of maintaining agencies.
- Develop and Creating Management Report pertaining to the department
- Liaising with Marketing Department in arranging brokerage events
- Having weekly meetings with the team to understand the business status and advising them on improvements;
- 7-10 years of experience in UAE
- Ideal candidate will be having experience of working with dealing with Brokerage / Real Estate firms or developer experience.
- Education : Bachelor’s degree in law
- Ability to anticipate project / Sales needs, discern work priorities, and meet deadlines
- Willingness to work occasionally during evenings/ weekends
- Enthusiastic professional who is hands on and pro-active.