Title: Sales Manager/ Director
Location : Dubai
Salary : AED 18-25K
Benefits : Mandatory U.A.E Benefits
- Responsible for operating and maintaining projects / properties with the goal of maximizing income and profits.
- Supervise real estate sales agents, perform administrative duties and stay informed about the latest changes in the real estate industry.
- Offer advice and motivate their agents to close sales.
- Develop effective training programs that teach agents how to acquire customers, negotiate deals, and secure financing and complete paperwork for the sale.
- Set weekly, monthly and yearly monetary goals for the agents to achieve and conducted sales meeting.
- Perform human resources duties, such as conducting interviews, hiring new staff and transferring or dismissing seasoned staff.
- Prepare budget and sales forecast.
- Perform administrative duties and issue supplies or equipment when needed.
- Marketing roles may include planning, budgeting and coordinating open houses or other initiatives to develop new leads and increase sales for the office.
- Attend association meetings to receive the latest information on housing regulations and legislation that affects the industry.
- Assist the organization gain a better market share by identifying, recommending and implementing improved selling and marketing strategies
- Continually look to identify further business opportunities through effective liasing with other related businesses and colleagues
- Plan, design and conduct appropriate marketing and selling strategies for individual properties within budgetary limits
- Participate in key result area and key performance indicator review processes to establish areas for improvement.
- Maintain a high professional and ethical profile in accordance with industry and company standards
- Endeavour to maintain an understanding of both local and national real estate markets
- Perform duties to a high professional and ethical standard
- 5-10 years’ experience as a sales manager at a real estate firm.
- Generates and acts on new ideas that add value to the business. Looks at different ways to solve problem and address difficulties.
- Strong Communication and Presentation Skills
- Initiative and confidence
- Sets goals and strives to achieve them with enthusiasm and determination
- Has a good understanding of the business environment and the impact their behavior has on the reputation of the company.
- Treats colleagues and customers in a manner which demonstrates integrity, honesty and fairness
Masters / Bachelors in Business Management