Title: Chief Financial Officer – Real Estate
Location : Dubai
Salary : Upto AED 35K
Benefits : Mandatory U.A.E Benefits
Note: Must have Real Estate Experience
The Chief Financial Officer will provide leadership in all aspects of finance including financial, management, regulatory reporting, financial planning & budgetary control. CFO’s inputs will be highly instrumental to top management for strategic planning and decision-making.
- Manage financial operations, developing a core understanding of the operations of the company, its business, cash obligations, cash flow analysis, and record-keeping.
- Oversee the preparation of financial reports, revenue projection and financial forecasts.
- Guide the development and implementation of an effective and efficient Financial Planning and Budgeting framework.
- Participate in the development of strategic direction (vision, mission, strategic
objectives and goals) and ensure that all Division employees are working towards the
achievement of the strategy.
- Work with department managers to develop business plans.
- Direct and coach the employees, and enhance the team’s performance while ensuring that employees are receiving the required mentoring and training. Ensure the proper utilization of resources towards the achievement of the team’s objectives and goals.
- Review the operating results, compare them to established objectives and goals
and follow up to ensure appropriate measures are taken to correct unsatisfactory results.
- Direct and oversee all treasury related activities.
- Maintain continuous lines of communication, keeping the president informed of all critical issues.
- Represent the organization externally, as necessary, such as banking and investor meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Chartered Accountant Certified. Minimum of 5yrs in a CFO role.
- Minimum of 20 – 25 years related Accounting and Finance experience. Previous experience in real estate development is mandatory.
- Experience in cost accounting, project accounting, project analysis, capital expenditures analysis.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent speaking and writing of English language.
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized
- Personal qualities of honesty, integrity and high ethical standards.