Title: Market Research Analyst – Property Sector
Location : Dubai
Salary : 8-10K
Benefits : Mandatory U.A.E Benefits
Division : Marketing Department
Note: For this role, no applicant will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age.
Competitive salary and benefits package offered in an upscale office environment accessible easily from any part of Dubai. (No need for driving license as the office is right next to the metro station)
- We are seeking a full time Research Analyst to provide support to the marketing and sales divisions of one of our client.
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate core competencies in the following areas:
- Marketing, statistical, and analytical skills that will be a bridge between the marketing and sales departments.
- Responsible for analyzing and tracking accurate commercial real estate activity and market data
- Must know the local market and understand regional trends
- Research, track and generate monthly statistics and trend reports for all realty segment.
- Must gather and carry out the analysis of the condition and dynamics of development of the commercial real estate market in U.A.E and the concerned regions .
- Monitors medium and long term market trends by analyzing shifts in demographics, market force and economic indicators.
- Regularly and consistently oversee the creation of accurate sales comps for all market transactions.
- Attend weekly team meetings with all divisions in the company.
- Research and write real estate market views and summaries.
- Ensure and oversee the creation of accurate sales reports
- Understand data and statistical analysis methods and modeling
- The successful candidate will possess the following required degrees, certificates or competencies:
- 2+ years’ experience in an analytical environment with proven expertise, commercial real estate experience is a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Previous commercial real estate experience a plus
- BA/BS Degree preferred or equivalent work experience is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite 2013
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple and competing deadlines, on various projects, and with limited direct supervision
- Independent, self-starter, team player, attention to detail
- Provide highest degree of professional customer service to internal and external clients.