Position: Finance Manager
Location: Dubai, U.A.E
Client : Property Sector
- Manage financial operations, developing a core understanding of the operations of the company, its business, cash obligations, cash flow analysis, and record-keeping.
- Oversee the preparation of financial reports, revenue projection and financial forecasts.
- Work with department managers to develop business plans.
- Maintain continuous lines of communication, keeping the president informed of all critical issues.
- Represent the organization externally, as necessary, such as banking and investor meetings
- Formalize and supervise the internal control procedures and issue internal audit reports every quarter.
- Supervise the credit control function.
- Liaise between management and accounting staff.
- Apportion the general overheads and income between regional offices and branches depending on turnover basis.
- Prepare detailed quarterly profit and loss accounts breaking down the figures by branches and regional offices.
- Analyzes complex financial data and extracts and defines relevant information.
- Interprets data for the purpose of determining past financial performance and/or to project a financial probability
- Preparation of monthly trial balances.
- Develops financial reports for financial analysis, forecasting, trending and results analysis accounts.
- Monthly reports including reconciliations with funders and pension plan requirements, as well as financial statements and cash flow projections for use by Executive Management, as well as the Audit/Finance Committee and Board of Directors.
- Assist in the design, implementation, and timely calculations of wage incentives, commissions, and salaries for the staff.
- Initiates and processes journal entries into various accounts.
- Uses various software applications (such as Orion, MS Dynamics, Exact..).
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Certified Chartered Accountant, CIMA
- Minimum of 15 years related Accounting and Finance experience. Previous experience in real estate development is preferred.
- Experience in cost accounting, project accounting, project analysis, capital expenditures analysis.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent speaking and writing of English language.
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized
- Personal qualities of honesty, integrity and high ethical standards.