Position #1: Financial Planning and Analysis(FPA) Manager
Location: Dubai, U.A.E
Domain: Property Sector
|1. ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective planning and analysis capability that will provide senior leadership with appropriate analytical tools to establish goals and measure performance of the Company’s portfolio of businesses.
- Routinely communicate business unit and company consolidated financial and operational performance trends, historical and forecasted, using appropriate metrics. Suggest trends, resulting implications, key actions, and strategic implications. Coordinate the capital spending review process for the company.
- Influence the accuracy and effectiveness of the corporate accounting consolidation and closing process and treasury operations through analytical review and trend analysis.
- Develop and execute processes to allow for routine analytical reviews of company financial and operational performance, leveraging business unit analytical resources and tools
- Lead the strategic aspects of the annual operating plan and budget process for the company
- Prepare presentations in support of board and shareholder meetings, monthly/quarterly senior leadership meetings and various strategic committees of the company.
- Support the strategic business planning process
|2. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/KNOWLEDGE
(Indicate the minimum recruitment specification and also the ideal person specification for fully satisfactory job performance)
Minimum 5 years’ experience of which 3 years should have been with Big 4 Audit Firm /
Experience in Large property development company is desirable
Expert Knowledge in Power Point and Excel
Expert Knowledge in Financial Modelling