Position: Retail Showroom Manager – Bicycles
Salary : AED 12K++ Other benefits
- Must have retail experience and has the flair for selling sports goods /bicycles
- Must be able to manage the performance and upkeep of the store
- Participate in all designated sales training initiatives organized by the management.
- Previous experience in a retail sales environment with increasing levels of responsibility and strong working knowledge of general retail practices and procedures.
- Completes his departments operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results. This is for stores within the same Emirates and could possibly over flow into other regions within the UAE
- Responsible for the support, planning and execution of Bike Related events.
- At times will need to manage bike related corporate sales and B2B relationships
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and maintaining inventories
- Shrink- Shrink management and shrink reduction
- Remote storage solution coordination and management
- Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends
- Prepares target planning for his department
- Analyze sales figures and forcasting for future sales
- Manages his teams efficiency, cost and P&L
- Maximizes sales
- Maximizes margin
- Optimizes expenses
- Manages his stocks
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Would need to be flexible and have problem solving solutions.
- Manages the Bike Workshop and Bikes Sales Specialists.