Position : Business Development Manager
Domain: Real Estate
Salary: Open (+ High Commissions)
Note: Arabic speakers preferred but not mandatory.
One of our client, a decades old property developer needs a Business Development Manager who will be the face of the company who will present the company portfolio and close the potential business deals (plots/buildings) in different emirates in U.A.E
The goal is to scale up the company by identifying potential deals within Emirates to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships within U.A.E.
• Locates potential business deals by contacting potential clients; discovering and exploring opportunities within U.A.E
• Proactively initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
• Identify and attend tradeshows and other business functions to keep abreast of developments in the marketplace, to find potential new business.
• Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
• Open business development dialogs with strategic clients
• Interface with existing strategic clients to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth
• Define and follow up of yearly targets and objectives
• Develop and implement strategies for new services
• Determine new opportunities by analyzing business needs
• Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulate market analysis and deliver accurate business reports
• Build referral and lead generation network
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or relevant qualification
• Minimum 5 years of Business Development/ Sales experience in U.A.E real estate sector
• Strong client relationship management and development aptitude.
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Have a desire to make a significant contribution to a rapidly growing organization
• Market research experience
• A pro-active self-starter who has proven ability to work independently
• Outstanding needs analysis, positioning, business justification and closing skills
• Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills
• High commercial acumen and a record of confidence dealing with middle managers through to decision makers
• Travel is essential for this position