Position : Chief Operating Officer
Domain: Real Estate
Note: For business reasons this role requires someone who has worked in U.K.
One of our client, a property developer is seeking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer or COO to oversee their organization’s operations . You will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of business.
The COO is a key member of the senior management team, reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader with excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics.
The goal is to scale up and secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will be responsible in designing and implementing the business strategies, plans, systems and procedures with clear set objectives for company’s performance and growth. Your role involves establishing policies that promote company culture and vision, oversee daily operations of the company and other IT, Sales and Marketing, Finance functions. You must be able to lead employees to encourage maximum performance and evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics. You will be submitting reports to the CEO in all matters of importance and assist CEO in expansion activities, such as potential investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc. You will be managing relationships with relevant partners/vendors.
- Proven experience as COO or relevant role
- Must have at least 2-3 years of real estate experience in U.A.E
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc. within the property development environment
- Preferable candidates with strong sales and marketing background within the property development environment
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving