Position: Legal Advisor
Domain: Real Estate
Note: Must be an Arabic speaker
The legal advisor is responsible to provide legal assistance, organize various legal activities, completing them, creating legal documents and advising the clients or the organization on all the relevant legal issues. Responsibilities are as listed below:
- Responsible for taking a lead role, especially during meetings, hearings, etc. and prioritizing work to ensure that the services delivered to the clients are of high quality.
- Assures that he/she adheres by the agreed deadline and that the assigned work is completed effectively and it satisfies and surpasses the client’s expectations as well.
- Accountable for taking the day to day legal responsibilities and providing legal advice that includes all the aspects of the analysis, investigation and drafting process.
- Providing support in discrete legal issues by advising the organization, drafting undertakings and structuring remedies for the relevant issues.
- Engaged in helping to analyze and collect evidence and schedule staff hearings.
- Conduct legal analysis and research on various legal matters of the client or the organization
- Provide advice on different legal issues and assist in drafting legal opinions, memoranda and other briefing documents
- Actively involve in preparing and drafting of different acts and legal submissions and draft the authoritative legal opinions as well
- Conduct legal research by utilizing various resources and selecting the relevant material to analyze the legal information
- Assist in reviewing the legal material and any other relevant documents and to identify the most important issues that need to be sorted out on a priority basis
- Draw up formalities regarding the settlement of disputes and monitor the implementation of the legal clauses
- Follow up with the concern authorities such as Dubai Land Department and Dubai Economy Development Department.
- Advise whether all the proceedings of the organization are in compliance with the requirements of the legislation.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in law.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic
- Experience holding similar role in UAE, especially in Real Estate Development.
- Excellent analytical, researching and drafting skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to take good decisions based on judgment are absolutely essential.
- Should be able to function without anybody’s supervision and should be able to deal appropriately with the confidential information.
- Should keep yourself updated with all the legal laws and should be able to apply them in the given situation.