Position: Sales Administration Manager – Real Estate/Insurance
The Manager, Sales Administration is responsible for all policy and procedure overview and ensuring execution and compliance of those policies and procedures within the Sales Administration function. Works with internal business partners to coordinate and implement newly established projects/programs/policies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain all documentation of existing and new processes and procedures and other Sales related programs and policies.
- Meets regularly with Legal, Compliance and business leads, including Field Sales Management to ensure policies are staying current and implemented consistently.
- Recommends changes and enhancements to existing policies and procedures as needed to create additional efficiencies and respond to regulatory changes.
- Manages Sales routing process to ensure review and approval expectations are met consistently and tracked.
- Conducts Principal review/approval on internal routing requests and policy-related communications to the field. Serves as additional Principal approval for Marketing and other necessary materials as needed.
- Lead for Sales on all internal audit requests and functions. Serves as Legal/Compliance contact and other regulatory requests.
- Suggests training for internal sales staff as needed on Sales policies and procedures.
- College degree preferred or equivalent work experience
EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have real estate/insurance sales administration experience
- Understanding of regulatory requirements and guidelines
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Self–starter and highly motivated; critical thinker
- Project management and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to ask probing questions
- Strong analytical, organizational and follow-up abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel