Position: Senior Sales Manager – Hospitality/Events
Location Dubai, U.A.E
Salary: AED 20 + U.A.E Mandatory Benefits
Must have Hospitality/ Sector
- 3-5 years Senior Management experience with demonstrated skill progression in sales & marketing fields.
TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The task and responsibilities are not limited to the points listed below.
- Develop a situation analysis of your company including its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to assist in the development of a strategic plan for the future of the business.
- Keeping up to date with economic and business developments, market customer trends & competition in the market. Consider the needs of the business at all times in relation to planned promotions and campaigns.
- Meet designated financial revenue targets.
- Prepare the annual sales plan and become fully committed to the targets planned thereafter.
- To liaise with internal managers to ensure smooth running of events.
- Collating feedback from all relevant outlets on the run promotions and events.
- Identifying collateral required for all promotions in liaison central marketing.
- Liaising with central marketing collateral designers for a suitable artwork.
- Ensuring that all collateral is as per the brand standards.
- Coordinate with Digital Marketing in charge at central marketing for all in line services.
- Ensuring effective use of the company database and other CRM platforms in liaison central marketing.
- Coordinating and updating the related website with upcoming promotions and running specials.
- Liaising with Media to keep updated on any features that may be relevant to Pyramids venues in liaison central marketing.
- Forming a good relationship with the editorial team of relevant magazines – sending monthly press releases to ensure constant coverage in liaison central marketing.
- A demonstrated ability to manage and grow business relationships.
- Conduct extensive market research and continue gathering information throughout the life of the business.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Develop sponsorship links with appropriate companies in liaison central marketing.
- Liaise with central marketing on all F&B marketing related issues.
- Liaise with the accounts and purchasing departments for all relevant issues.
- Represent best practice techniques.
- Prepare proposals that are geared to maximize profit while satisfying guest needs.
- To attend any functions or special events in an effort to play a leading role in customer relations matters as well as establishing new contacts.
- Maintain proper flow of information within the complex in liaison central marketing.
- Accept a flexible work schedule.
- Continuously seeks to endeavour and improve the department’s efficient operation, and profitability.
- Adopt a team approach; work with others in pursuing common goals.
- Attend seminars to keep up-to-date on changes in the industry.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Skills & Job knowledge:
- Knowledge of Hospitality industry ,proven Revenue generation & meeting Sales targets.
- Strong commercial awareness & Market research.
- Degree in Economics & Business studies/Marketing /Business Administration or similar field.