Position: Junior Chef
Company : Confidential – Owned by Royal Family
House Rent Allowance : 5000
On duty meals provided
Private Medical Insurance
Yearly flight ticket to home country
Annual 30 days holidays
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Ensuring that relevant legislation is complied with.
- Preparing soups and sauces, fresh meat and fish using correct methods.
- Stock control/rotation
- Working cleanly and safely
- Have good interpersonal skills, being able to liaise with teaching and non-teaching colleagues and relate to students
- Have a high awareness of the importance of customer relations, and take a pride in delivering a top-quality service
- Working cleanly and professionally
- Must be able to prepare fresh soups, sauces and stocks
- Must be competent in cooking and preparing fresh meat and fish
- Must be able to work on own initiative as-well as with others
- Must display excellent levels of health and safety and have a good understanding of HACCP
- The ability to work to specified procedures consistently.