Position: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Client: FMCG Distributer
Salary: AED 25K + Benefits
Note: Due to the nature of the business we need Hindi speakers for this role.
- Manage a team in various FMCG business units, in locations spread throughout U.A.E
- Drive the Budgeting & Balanced Scorecard processes development with the business units.
- Supporting decision-making processes by providing meaningful ad hoc analysis & financial perspective on all commercial decisions.
- Timely / meaningful monthly, quarterly, annual business & financial (consolidations) reporting plus planning & forecasting
- Drive effective cash flow management. Focus areas will include: capital efficiency management .
- Identify financial and business risk areas and leading actions to mitigate these risks. Focus areas will include:
- Driving internal control standards, procedures, practices across all Business units consistent with both Group as well as Sector financial policies and practices supportive of business needs
- Ensuring adequate legal review policies of all contracts are in place and functioning
- Participating in negotiations and reviews of all key contracts before finalization
- Working with business unit finance teams to support their business; actively mentor and develop the team members.
- Have outstanding leadership skills coupled with high energy, integrity and passion to manage the team.
- You will possess good communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels and cultural awareness and business sensitivity will be essential.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance and a professional accounting qualification i.e. ACCA, CA, CMA, CPA.
- You will have at least 15 years or more related work experience incl. at least eight years or more at Managerial level
- Extensive “hands on” experience within a FMCG businesses is a “must”.
- Emphasis will be on the operational component of the Finance and Sales Function.