Position: Senior Interior Designer
Salary: Upto AED 25K
- To prepare, and develop with the team where required, drawings, models, images
- Design & Create solutions (Sketches, Plans & Specifications)
- Develop presentations which may include drawings, sketches, renderings, perspectives, color and material boards, photographs or models.
- Prepare working drawings and specifications for implementing the design (including materials, finishes, joinery work and furnishings.
- Consider materials, effects and costs, liaise with suppliers, arrange samples and prepare specifications.
- Report timescales & progress to the manager related to design finalization.
- Discuss price quotations for designs using standard pricing schemes and including options for using different materials with projects department.
- Manage a sub-consultant for the technical details and guide them on all design matters.
- Follow up and Coordinate between factory and project Manager. Engineer and subcontractor at all the steps of the project from initiation step till handing over including monitoring and following up any expected variations to insure that the design had been followed by all parties.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design.
- A valid UAE Driver’s License.
- Minimum 8+ years’ experience required.
- Should have managerial skills to manage the design department.
- Should be a team player.
- Should be an effective leader.
- Should have knowledge of AutoCAD, 3D max and V Ray software.