Position: Finance Manager
Location : Dubai
Sector : F&B
Salary: AED 18,000 ++
Other Benefits: Medical Insurance + Annual Airfare for self
Job Type: Full-time
Education: C.A/ICWA/Master Degree in Commerce or Accounting/Equivalent
Note: Hindi/Tamil/Malayalam Speakers with strong 1-2 years of GCC experience
The Finance Manager will be responsible for designing and implementing systems, policies and procedures to facilitate internal financial control.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
Directs the financial strategy, planning and forecasts, conferring with the top management, department heads and concepts.
- Plan, organize, and direct financial and management control functions.
- Take overall accountability for the effective delivery of the monthly and annual financial reports;
- Analyze the food and beverage cost.
- Ensure that financial information is accurate, timely and represents a true and fair view of the financial performance and condition of the company to the management.
- Direct and implement projects for the development and maintenance of the company’s financial systems;
- Supervise relations and negotiations between the company and relevant financial institutions;
- Provides final review and resolution on any audit questions raised by external auditors;
- Develop systems and procedures to ensure the efficient and effective management of the company’s finances.
- Using a financial control framework, including financial accountabilities and authorities to ensure full financial control.
- To develop and control a centralized accounting system to ensure that accounts are effectively managed.
- Ensure accounting policies comply with the relevant accounting standards and that group policies are followed.
- Recommend changes that will improve the company’s financial performance and financial controls.
- Provide strong leadership and guidance to the organization’s finance staff through establishment of performance goals, allocation of resources and ensure that they have an understanding of the vision and strategy and their part in its achievement;
- Provide guidance and development to assigned staff and encourage individual development.