Position: Business Development Executive – Hospitality /F&B
Location : Dubai
Salary: AED 14K+Commissions + Benefits
Note: Must have U.A.E Driving License
Preference: For inevitable business reasons hiring manager prefers female Arabic speakers
If you’re interested in this BDM role, please forward the copy of your CV to call JimmyATmacgroup.me
Please retrain from applying if your profile is not a good match for the role.
About the job role:
A dedicated business development executive who will be focusing on building new business, generating sales and creating brand awareness for company products. Reporting to the Operations Manager, his/her primary tasks includes but not limited to the development of our service/ program with private corporation and government entities, develop strategic partnership with businesses that share mutual goals and interest with companies as well as individuals to promote our products for a commission return and organizing events to showcase company products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research organizations and individuals to identify new leads.
- Nurture and mange new business leads, with the help of our CRM.
- Maintaining a good relationship with existing partners by following up with them and identify AOI.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Setting up daily meetings with a potential partner.
- Organizing weekly events to showcase our product.
- Partner with entities for either our program, strategic partnership or commission based partnership
- Work with the nutrition team and sales team assist with events and promotion.
- Identify, approach and manage a brand ambassadors with the help of the marketing department.
- Present monthly update regarding existing and potential partners.
- Send weekly report on the same.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven track record in sales
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proficiency in English and Arabic
- Must have UAE driver’s license
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Graduation/Equivalent in business administration, sales or relevant field