Position: Sr. Procurement Specialist – Building Materials
Location : Dubai
Note: Must have experience in purchasing Tiles, Sanitary ware, Marbles,etc.
Job Scope /Summary:
The Procurement Specialist is responsible to handle and manage the entire cycle of procurement activities i.e. right from the purchase of materials until the final delivery.
We are looking for someone having years of experience in Procurement and who is having purchasing experience in Tiles, Sanitary wares, Marbles, etc. Should also have experience in shipping the materials right from the factory and selling them in the local markets.
- Sourcing and planning in purchasing all materials needed in the project.
- Negotiate with different suppliers in getting good market price.
- Coordination with suppliers making sure all delivery schedules are met on a timely basis.
- Forecast a projected cost and budget report as required by the company.
- Comprehensive report analysis during and end of each projects.
- Prepares inventory report of materials, parts and other assets bought by the company during the execution of the project.
- Implement strategies in minimizing cost to maintain the company’s forecasted budget.
- Understand the design and work closely with interior designers in engineering department.
- Review and assess the project.
- Establish and build a pleasant relationship with suppliers for future business dealings.
- Travel occasionally outside the country for business trips.
- Maintain files and keep all records
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in Purchasing Tiles, Sanitary ware, Marbles,etc
- Experience in handling shipping procedures right from buying from the factory and selling in the local markets.
- Flexible and capable of working with multiple projects at the same time.
- Excellent judgment coupled with a high degree of integrity and trust.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and oral