Position: Perfume Chemist
Location : Dubai
- Develop formulas to produce different smells.
- Evaluates odors of aromatic chemicals to set production standards and ensure adherence by workers engaged in compounding and finishing operations.
- Directs workers engaged in preparation of perfumes
- Prepare and reviews batch sheets prepared for distillation to ensure compliance with formulas devised in perfume laboratory.
- Set up the compounding and distillation areas and determines, by smelling, odor qualities of prepared materials.
- Approves batches for finishing, from knowledge of odor characteristics and odor blends
- conforming to customer or laboratory standards.
- Evaluate fragrances for specific characteristics, such as odor, body, harmony, strength, and
- Compares odor and color of current sample with samples of previous batches.
- Rejects batches not meeting criteria, and notifies distillation personnel to redistill product.
- Devise production formulas.
- 4-5 years’ experience in creation of fragrances for Middle Eastern markets particularly relating to fine fragrance creation
- Experience in creating perfumes using aromatic chemicals and natural essential oils to bring together specialized blends /perfumes
- Bachelor Degree in Chemistry.