Position: Authority Approvals/NOC Engineer (Municipality)
Location : Dubai
Note: Due to the nature of the business we can consider only Arabic speakers for this role.
Reports To : Authority Liaison Manager
· Compliance to all DLD regulations on designs
· Handling project approvals from government authorities.
· Coordinate with the Dubai Authorities on all NOC applications design construction specifications and design reports The NOC Coordinator/Engineer will work under the direction of the Authority Liaison Manager
· Responsible for document submissions
· Brief the company about laws and regulations and status reports
· Attending technical discussions at Municipality, dealing with authorities, design review and compliance with all relevant codes
· Reviewing, Preparing the NOC’s and submissions applications, for the designs, and coordinating with other departments’ NOC’s relevant to the approvals.
· Having a Bachelor’s degree in architecture
· Design and drafting skills and proficiency with computer-aided design (CAD)
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral English/Arabic
· Having experience producing construction documents
· Experience with an architecture firm
Experience: Minimum 3 to 5 years. UAE experience is a must, specifically Dubai preferred.