Position: General Manager – Fit-Out Firm
Salary: Market Standard
Contact – MariaATmacgroup.me
The General Manager is responsible for managing the whole Commercial and Financial Operations of the company. The Manager is also responsible for the profit and performance of the company.
We are looking for someone having minimum 10 – 12 years of experience in managing the whole Commercial and Financial Operations of the company as well as the profit and performance of the company. Should have handled the same position in a Fit-Out companies.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage the Commercial and Financial operations of the business, oversee the Monthly P & L reporting with overall responsibility for the profit and performance of the company.
• Manage the Estimation and Tendering process with overall responsibility for tender margin and submission to include negotiation and contract implementation of successful bids.
• Overall responsibility for the Operational performance of the business, supporting and working closely with the Department Managers to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
• Implementation and overseeing the successful introduction of an ERP system into the business to ensure optimum performance and reporting.
• Responsible for all procurement and sub contracts required to complete projects within the defined budget and timeline.
• Prepare a Business Development Strategy to create a project pipeline with a view to securing ongoing suitable project that meet the operational and financial ability of the company.
• Develop and execute all sales and Marketing Strategies.
• Prepare periodic reports with respect to the Factory activities and achievements to be submitted to the CEO.
• Excellent Coordination with all the department of the organization.