Position: VAT MANAGER
Salary: Upto AED 40K+ Benefits
CVs to KhalidATmacgroup.me
- To provide a full range of VAT services in compliance with laws and regulations.
- To set up and manage an effective system of VAT collection and remittance.
- To build relations with General Managers of the Business Units and provide excellent planning, consultation and expertise in areas of Tax management.
MAIN DUTIES OF POSITION
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframes.
- To set up a steering committee to ensure proper implementation of VAT for the Group.
- Assess each Business Units operation to identify the VAT implication to ensure appropriate VAT treatment is applied.
- Design a VAT ready organizational model for all operation Business Units.
- Work with IT, ERP team to ensure that Point of Sale and Accounting systems set up and data integration is done correctly.
- Formulate and establish an appropriate system and standard operating procedures for the Group in compliance to VAT law.
- Responsible to legally minimize tax liabilities through informed application of tax laws and regulations.
- Prepare all VAT returns in a timely manner and file the same VAT authorities to resolve queries if any.
- Act as the key point of contact and support through ongoing training to all business units in taxation matters.
- Identify and mitigate tax risks.
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices.
- Provide internal tax advisory services and support on business operation matters to the Group.
Minimum of 7+ years of experience preparing all types of tax returns;
Good problem solving skills; excellent communication skills; analytical skills with detail orientation. Good time management and organizational abilities
Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns.
Work to deadlines; strong leadership; team player; commercial acumen