Sr. Showroom Manager – Bikes Department
Location: Abu Dhabi
Salary: Upto AED 12K+ Benefits
We are seeking a Senior Showroom Manager – Bikes . You must have the passion for the outdoors.
CVs to mariaATmacgroup.me
- Ensures the department has the right product at the right time in liaison with the Category Manager
- To ensure that order and replenishment are done in a timely manner
- To ensure department is merchandised according to seasonality and best sellers
- Bike rental stock list management and procedure flow
- Stockroom is organized per company standards
- Drive rental and services sales.
- Make sure the team are aligned in driving retail KPI’s
- Responsible for the support, coordination, planning and execution of bike related events.
- At times will need to support and manage bike related corporate sales and B2B relationships.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Feedback on pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities, determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshop; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Maintains store team retention by creating a conducive work environment
- Maintains team performance results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Would need to be flexible and have problem solving solutions.
Health and safety
- To ensure good housekeeping is maintained throughout all areas in the store and to communicate with the senior management team in case an accident happens.
- To be aware of the risks of employees and customers are exposed to and to be aware of safe work practices and company procedures to overcome them.
- To know who the appointed First Aiders are in the store and to understand and promote the role of Health & Safety Champion
- To follow the minimums of customer service consistently and drive the team to ensure that these minimums are maintained across the store.
- To ensure a high level of customer service is offered in the store leading by example.
- Drive, monitor and support customer service action plans.
- To solve and manage customer issues as they arise and thrive for Customer satisfaction
- To understand and reinforce the company return policy.
- To train the team in providing excellent customer service and follow up the minimum consistently.
Experience and qualifications
- Must come from a Cycling background.
- Needs to have a personal passion and love for cycling.
- Leads an active lifestyle and engage in sports, especially in cycling, Triathlon.
- Proven ability to maximize profitability and drive sales.
- Customer sales and marketing techniques.
- Knows how to manage a bike workshop and Sales Team.
Skills and Attributes
- Effective leadership
- Customer focus
- MTB or Road Bike Cyclist
- Generates innovative ideas and is proactive in his/her way of thinking.
- To be flexible in regards to working hours
- Ability to motivate others
- Prioritize workloads and delegate accordingly
- To be proactive and reactive at times and prioritize workloads
- The capacity to grasp new concepts quickly
- The ability to multi task and work under pressure