Position: Contact Center Manager
Salary: (Current) Market Standard
Sector: Property/Banking/(Telesales targeting HNIs)
Note: Must have experience managing bigger contact center.
CVs to JimmyATmacgroup.me
- Partner with the Contact Center Director to develop strategies to meet or exceed all assigned SLA’s and quality measures.
- Inspire and develop a team of supervisors to effectively lead teams of frontline Telesales Executives
- Execute effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.)
- Leverage contact center statistics to coach, recognize and continuously improve team member performance.
- Hire, coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards.
- Prepare and periodic performance reports on contact center operations.
- Directly interface with clients to articulate company performance and address client concerns.
- Ensure compliance standards are met and all best practice protocols are followed.
- Develop presentations and conduct team meetings to motivate and educate supervisory staff and frontline contact center agents.
- Communicate company goals to team members so every employee understands his or her role.
- Conduct periodic surveys of clients to ensure quality standards are met.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years experience as call center manager
- Previous experience in sales/customer service is required
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics
- Proficient in MS Office and call center equipment/software programs
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
- Positive and patient