Job Title : Sr. Leasing Manager
Location : Dubai
Position Reports to : General Manager
Reports : Three other managers in the department
Salary : Upto AED 45K + Excellent benefits
Ensure all Properties are fully occupied and leased at the appropriate rental rate. Manage the leasing administration staff to ensure all administration tasks are carried out correctly.
MAIN DUTIES OF POSITION:
To ensure achievement of performance against leasing targets set for the properties in
line with Company strategy.
Review Leasing progress and provide reports to the Managing Director on weekly and monthly Basis on
debts, tenancy statistics, renewal strategy, tenancy crisis management and remedial solutions as
Provide full support and ensure coordination with other Heads of Departments (Marketing, Operations and Finance). Coordinating closely with Marketing dept. to offer inputs and recommendations to developing marketing strategies for the properties
Ensure office is fully staffed with a competent team and training provided as necessary.
- Negotiate new leases and renewal leases with Retail, Residential and Commercial tenants, amending terms and conditions as necessary. Set new lease rates and renewal rates in consultation with General Manager.
- Manage clients’ portfolio and Maintain and develop good working relations with all existing retail tenants, external clients, owners and brand partners. Become a main point of contact in negotiations with existing tenants and new prospective clients.
- Lead clients and negotiate qualified deals from inception to final execution. Organize and attend meetings with tenants when necessary. Finalize new and renewal leases with Tenant and or their legal department if necessary.
- Develop leasing plan to identify and target new prospective clients. Prepare and execute strategy for the various retail areas in accordance with properties requirements. Keep track on future market trends. Evaluate tenant mix regularly and uplift the standards.
- Conduct presentation meetings to new prospective clients and existing clients, promote property as a unique retail destination and represent the company and its assets in the highest professional and ethical manner at all times.
- Coordinate with Marketing dept. and re-market empty properties (residential, commercial and retail).
- Receive and approve retail concept design from Tenant to Operations, in compliance with the property standards and requirements, discuss with Tenant and make recommendations for improvement when necessary.
- Closely coordinate with Operations Department and meet regularly to discuss ongoing fit-out progress, strategic planning and implementation of new retail concepts according to the time frame set.
- Assist tenants in transitioning from executed contracts to the handover of premises and commencement of fit out and monitor any delay during fit-out construction period.
- During lease period coordinate with Operations team regarding any changes in existing shop design and requirements for refurbishment.
- Regularly review and amend when necessary with Operations department, terms and conditions of the lease and Deed of Surrender related to fit-out and vacating procedures.
- Prepare monthly status report for the properties: rent, occupancy, vacating notice and payment plan.
- Follow-up with Tenants for bad debts, negotiating payments schedules.
- Review monthly Bad Debts report with Account department; suggest/recommend appropriate action for recovery.
- Manage debt collection staff, discuss weekly progress report.
- Coordinate with the company Lawyer or outside solicitors as necessary on legal matters such as non-standard leases, bad debts, rent committee issues, insurance claims etc.
- Prepare the yearly budget for Leasing Department in consultation with General Manager and other Departmental Managers.
- Daily conversations with Resident Manager, Operations, Accounts, Marketing and Building Services for smooth running of properties, addressing any issues as necessary.
- Attend meetings with other Property departments and company managers to discuss relevant issues.
- Maintain and update SOP for all leasing procedures within Leasing Department.
- Manage administration staff and ensure all lease administration is carried out correctly. Check all documents which are issued to Tenants.
- Assist and direct all Administration staff, wherever necessary.
- Maintain check on database system, updating format when necessary and instruct admin staff on correct method of data entry.
- Recruit new Leasing staff when necessary.
If you have done the exact job responsibilities mentioned above for the last 8 years consistently in U.A.E then please forward the copy of your CV to call MariaATmacgroup.me
Please retrain from applying if your profile is not the exact match for this role . Due to business reasons Arabic speakers will get higher priority.