Position: Sr. Chef de Partie (Aabic Speaker)
Salary: AED 10,000-11,000/Month
Additional Benefits: Medical & Annual Airfare for self
- Chef de Partie: 5 years
- Arabic & English
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Due to the nature of the business , hiring manager prefers to hire Arabic speaking candidates.
We have a vacancy for an Arabic Chef (Sr.Chef De Partie) to be based in Jebel Ali. The job holder will be reporting to the Head Chef.
Purpose of the role:
The Chef de Partie is responsible for supervising staff and ensuring high levels of food preparation in order to deliver high quality food. The Sr. Chef de Partie is also responsible to assist with food cost controls.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Determine production schedules and staff requirements necessary to ensure timely delivery of services.
- Estimate amounts and costs of required supplies, such as food and ingredients.
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure conformance to established standards.
- Instruct Chefs and other workers in the preparation, cooking, garnishing, and presentation of food.
- Order or requisition food and other supplies needed to ensure efficient operation.
- Closely work with Head Chef & HR to recruit and hire staff, including cooks and other kitchen workers.
- Analyze recipes to assign prices to menu items, based on food, labor, and overhead costs.
- Monitor sanitation practices to ensure that employees follow standards and regulations.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of cooks and workers engaged in food preparation.
- Collaborate with In house Nutritionist to plan and develop recipes and menus, taking into account such factors as seasonal availability of ingredients and the likely number of customers.
- Check the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Check the quantity and quality of received products.
- Demonstrate new cooking techniques and equipment to staff.
- Record production and operational data on specified forms.
- Coordinate planning, budgeting, and purchasing for all the food operations. Plan, direct, and supervise the food preparation and cooking activities of the kitchen.
- Train, supervise, counsel and discipline all employees in the department.
- Provide, develop, train, and maintain a professional work force.
- Ensure all services to members are conducted in a highly professional and efficient manner.
- Ensure a safe working environment and attitude on the part of all employees in areas of responsibility.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to interact positively with supervisor, management, coworkers, members, and the public to promote a team effort and maintain a positive and professional approach.
- Ability to produce a high volume of work in a timely manner, which is accurate, complete, and of high quality.
- Ability to come to work regularly and on time, to follow directions, to take criticism, to get along with co-workers and supervisors, to treat co-workers, supervisors and members with respect and courtesy, and to refrain from abusive, insubordinate and/or violent behavior.
- If you have done the exact job responsibilities mentioned above for the last 2 years consistently in India then please forward the copy of your CV to call MariaATmacgroup.mePlease retrain from applying if your profile is not the exact match for this role .